Are you Dr. Gutlove?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 98 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1320 Mercy Dr NW
Canton, OH 44708Phone+1 330-489-1478Fax+1 330-430-2717
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Gutlove, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Canton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Florida, and California. He is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center and Summa Health System.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1995 - 1995
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1991
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1994 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 1996
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 91 citationsUse of intrathecal SNX-111, a novel, N-type, voltage-sensitive, calcium channel blocker, in the management of intractable brachial plexus avulsion pain.William G. Brose, David P. Gutlove, Robert R. Luther, S. Scott Bowersox, Dawn McGuire> ;The Clinical Journal of Pain. 1997 Sep 1
- 78 citationsSeizures occurring in pediatric patients receiving continuous infusion of bupivacaine.Rita Agarwal, David P. Gutlove, Charles H. Lockhart> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1992 Aug 1
- The use of pressure support ventilation in the operating room.Mirenda, J. V., Valley, M. A., Gutlove, D. P.> ;Anesthesiol Rev. 1990 Mar 01