Dr. Harkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1765 Old West Broad St
Bldg 2 Suite 200
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 549-1663Fax(706) 546-8792
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Luke's Des Peres HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- Forest Park HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State License 2005 - 2023
- TX State License 2004 - 2007
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsArthroscopic Repair of Full-Thickness Tears of the Rotator Cuff in Patients Younger Than 40 YearsSumant G. Krishnan, David C. Harkins, Shadley C. Schiffern, Scott D. Pennington, Wayne Z. Burkhead> ;Arthroscopy. 2008 Mar 1
- 49 citationsArthroscopic ulnohumeral arthroplasty for degenerative arthritis of the elbow in patients under fifty years of age.Sumant G. Krishnan, David C. Harkins, Scott D. Pennington, Donnis K. Harrison, Wayne Z. Burkhead> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2007 Jul 1
- Marijuana Is Legal in NJ. But Can Towns Still Ban It?March 15th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: