Dr. Henley, Md is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Henley, Md's full profile
Office355 W 16th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-963-7300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis)Residency, Psychiatry, 1994 - 1998
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsAssessing quality of life in Alzheimer's disease: Implications for clinical trialsKristin Kahle-Wrobleski, Wenyu Ye, David Henley, Ann Marie Hake, Eric Siemers, Yun Fei Chen, Hong Liu-Seifert> ;Alzheimer's & Dementia. 2017 Jan 1
- An integrated analysis of olanzapine/fluoxetine combination in clinical trials of treatment-resistant depression.Trivedi, M.H., Thase, M.E., Osuntokun, O., Henley, D.B., Case, M., Watson, S.B., Campbell, G.M., Corya, S.A.> ;J Clin Psychiatry. 2009 Mar
- A randomized, double-blind comparison of olanzapine/fluoxetine combination, olanzapine, and fluoxetine in treatment-resistant major depressive disorder.Thase, M. E., Corya, S. A., Osuntokun, O., Case, M., Henley, D. B., Sanger, T. M., Watson, S. B., Dubé, S.> ;J Clin Psychiatry. 2007 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: