Dr. Hodgson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office302 E 2nd St
Washington, KS 66968Phone(785) 325-2240Fax(785) 325-2277
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University at LubbockResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1978 - 1993
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Awards Presentation Recognizes Contributions to POGO’s Provincial MandateNovember 21st, 2018
- Early Breast Cancer Screening in Childhood Cancer SurvivorsMarch 21st, 2016
- Study Confirms Early MRI Screening Reduces Risk of Breast Cancer Death for Survivors of Childhood Hodgkin’s LymphomaMarch 1st, 2016
- Join now to see all
- Washington County HospitalWashington, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: