Are you Dr. Hoelting?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Valley View Drive
Pender, NE 68047Phone+1 402-385-3033Fax+1 402-385-3092
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Hoelting, MD is a family physician in Pender, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska and Iowa. He is affiliated with Pender Community Hospital and Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Siouxland Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Center for Family Medicine (Sioux Falls)Internship, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1976 - 1999
- NE State Medical License 1975 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Delegates Debate Membership IssuesSeptember 27th, 2013
- Opioids, Burnout Are Among Hot Topics in Town Hall MeetingSeptember 19th, 2016
- Delegates Focus on Needs of Older, Rural PhysiciansSeptember 25th, 2013
- Join now to see all