Are you Dr. Hollander?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1805 Hennepin Ave
Glencoe, MN 55336Phone+1 320-864-3121
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Hollander, MD is a board certified radiologist in Glencoe, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. He is affiliated with Glencoe Regional Health, St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System, and Olmsted Medical Center.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1993 - 1994
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1989 - 1993
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- IA State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- MN State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- ND State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2013 - Present
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsBlunt thoracic aortic injuries: CT characterisation and treatment outcomes of minor injuryMichelle J. Forman, Stuart E. Mirvis, David S. Hollander> ;European Radiology. 2013 May 31