Are you Dr. Holte?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4200 Dahlberg Dr
Crystal, MN 55422Phone+1 952-456-7000Fax+1 952-832-0477
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Holte, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Crystal, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Fairview Southdale Hospital, and Ridgeview Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1991
- Hennepin HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Healthcare Spending Slow-down: What It Means for Spine Surgeons FeaturedFebruary 13th, 2016
- 10 Spine Surgeons, Neurosurgeons Making the News This Week — Dec. 5 FeaturedFebruary 13th, 2016
- 'Half of What We Do Today Will Be History': How Spine Surgery Will Look in 10 YearsAugust 5th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Ridgeview Medical CenterWaconia, Minnesota
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
- Fairview Southdale HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
- Glencoe Regional HealthGlencoe, Minnesota