Dr. Hominick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9101 N Central Expy Ste 300b
Dallas, TX 75231Phone+1 469-800-7100Fax+1 214-363-2608
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1975 - 2000
- TX State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: