Dr. Jakubowicz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Jakubowicz's full profile
Office2015 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10453Phone+1 718-299-7295Fax+1 718-299-6797
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Jakubowicz is the former chairman of Otolaryngology at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center and he is a clinical assistant professor of Otorhinolaryngology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He is a board certified specialist with over 10 years experience who enjoys caring for children and adults with diseases of the ear, nose and throat. His specific interests include treating allergy, thyroid, parathyroid, nasal, voice, swallowing, hearing and dizziness issues. He enjoys providing compassionate, comprehensive care with a human touch.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (New York Eye and Ear Infirmary at Mount Sinai)Internship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology Allergy, 2018
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsUse of becaplermin in the closure of pharyngocutaneous fistulas.David M. Jakubowicz, Richard V. Smith> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2005 May 1
- 39 citationsEffects of a Twenty-Four Hour Call Period on Resident Performance During Simulated Endoscopic Sinus Surgery in an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education–...David M. Jakubowicz, Erin M. Price, Harrison J. Glassman, Anthony Gallagher, Neil Mandava, Walter P. Ralph, Marvin P. Fried> ;Laryngoscope. 2005 Jan 1
- Montefiore Medical CenterBronx, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: