Dr. Kemp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 W 12th Ave
Emporia, KS 66801Phone+1 620-343-2900Fax+1 620-343-9484
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1987
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1990 - 2002
- IA State Medical License 1987 - 1991
- OK State Medical License 1986 - 1987
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsAstronomical pacing of methane release in the Early Jurassic periodDavid B. Kemp, Angela L. Coe, Anthony S. Cohen, Lorenz Schwark> ;Nature. 2005 Sep 15
- 88 citationsCerebrospinal fluid levels of magnesium in patients with preeclampsia after treatment with intravenous magnesium sulfate: A preliminary reportGary R. Thurnau, David B. Kemp, Anthony Jarvis> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1987 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: