Dr. Kracker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Erie Ct
Oak Park, IL 60302Phone+1 708-524-4576Fax+1 708-524-5073
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Nephrology, 1999 - 2001
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1996 - 2026
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Noninvasive diagnosis of BK virus nephritis by measurement of messenger RNA for BK virus VP1 in urine.Ding, R., Medeiros, M., Dadhania, D., Muthukumar, T., Kracker, D., Kong, J. M., Epstein, S. R., Sharma, V. K., Seshan, S. V., Li, B., Suthanthiran, M.> ;Transplantation. 2002 Oct 15
- Renal allograft surveillance by mRNA profiling of urinary cells.Li, B., Hartono, C., Ding, R., Sharma, V. K., Kracker, D., Dadhania, D., Serur, D., Mouradian, J., Seshan, S., Schwartz, J. E., Suthanthiran, M.> ;Transplant Proc. 2001 Nov 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: