Are you Dr. Larson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8700 Watertown Plank Road
Wisconsin Athletic Club Bldg
Milwaukee, WI 53226Phone+1 414-805-3666
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Larson, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1976 - 1978
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1973 - 1976
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1972 - 1973
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1986 - 2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Commentary on: Aesthetic Surgery in Plastic Surgery Academia.David L. Larson> ;Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2021 Jun 14
- Commentary on: Evaluating Patient Outcomes in Breast and Abdominal Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Procedures Involving Residents.Larson, D. L.,Larson, J. D.> ;Aesthet Surg J. 2019 Jan 31
- The First American Association of Plastic Surgeons Cannon Student Scholarship Experience.Tyler Safran, J D Luck, Mary H McGrath, David L Larson> ;Plastic and reconstructive surgery. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Orthopaedic Hospital of WisconsinMilwaukee, Wisconsin