Dr. Lauver is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Main St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone+1 207-795-7575
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tower HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Oral pretreatment with liposomal glutathione attenuates reperfusion injury in rabbit isolated hearts.Lauver, D. A.,Kaissarian, N. M.,Lucchesi, B. R.> ;J. Cardiovasc. Pharmacol.. 2012 Nov 29
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical CenterGlen Burnie, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: