Are you Dr. Ledrick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2213 Cherry St
Toledo, OH 43608Phone(419) 251-3232
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Ledrick, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Toledo, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center and Mercy Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Vincents Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Medical College of PennsylvaniaClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEvaluation of a Simulation Training Program for Uncomplicated Fishhook RemovalScott McMaster, David Ledrick, Julie M. Stausmire, Kristina Burgard> ;Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. 2013 Sep 1
- 14 citationsAn assessment of emergency medicine residents' ability to perform in a multitasking environment.David Ledrick, Susan Fisher, Justin Thompson, Mark Sniadanko> ;Academic Medicine. 2009 Sep 1
- 2 citationsTransient Left Bundle Branch Block: An Unusual Electrocardiogram in Acute Pulmonary EmbolismRahil Kasmani, Kelechi Okoli, Geetali Mohan, Kevin Casey, David Ledrick> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2009 May 1
- Join now to see all