Dr. Lieuwen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 East Paris Ave SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49546Phone(616) 459-3158Fax(616) 988-0071
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2013
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Contrasting cytokine profiles in the synovium of different forms of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and juvenile spondyloarthropathy: prominence of interleukin 4 in rest...Murray, K. J., Grom, A. A., Thompson, S. D., Lieuwen, D., Passo, M. H., Glass, D. N.> ;J Rheumatol. 1998 Jul
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth HospitalGrand Rapids, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: