Dr. Lo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21 South Street
Ridgefield, CT 06877Phone(203) 438-6541Fax(203) 431-0947
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Danbury HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2017
- Danbury HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2015
- University of South CarolinaMBA, 2013 - 2014
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2014, MD
- Duke UniversityBS, Biology, 2004 - 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNovel mutations in CRB1 gene identified in a chinese pedigree with retinitis pigmentosa by targeted capture and next generation sequencing.Lan Lu, Xizhen Wang, David Lo, Jing-Ning Weng, Xiao-Hong Liu, Juhua Yang, Fen He, Yun Wang, Xuyang Liu> ;Oncotarget. 2016 Oct 28
- 4 citationsThe SPARCS: a novel assessment of contrast sensitivity and its reliability in patients with corrected refractive errorYi Sun, Elif Erdem, Andrew Lyu, Camila Zangalli, Sheryl S. Wizov, David Lo, Eric Spaeth, Jesse Richman, George L Spaeth> ;British Journal of Ophthalmology. 2016 Oct 1
- 2 citationsFlicker defined form, standard perimetry and Heidelberg retinal tomography: Structure-function relationshipsParul Ichhpujani, David Lo, Victor Cvintal, Michael Waisbourd, Adam Averbuch, Benjamin E. Leiby, Jonathan S. Myers, George L Spaeth, L. Jay Katz> ;Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology-journal Canadien D Ophtalmologie. 2015 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Flu ‘Light’ Now, but Could SpikeNovember 27th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: