Dr. Mei is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office725 American Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188Phone+1 262-928-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2002
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsCarbon monoxide production from sevoflurane breakdown: modeling of exposures under clinical conditions.Elena J. Holak, David A. Mei, Marshall B. Dunning, Rao N. Gundamraj, Randa K. Noseir, Lu Zhang, Harvey J. Woehlck> ;Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2003 Mar 1
- 15 citationsMathematical modeling of carbon monoxide exposures from anesthetic breakdown: effect of subject size, hematocrit, fraction of inspired oxygen, and quantity of carbon m...Harvey J. Woehlck, David A. Mei, Marshall B. Dunning, Franklin Ruiz> ;Anesthesiology. 2001 Mar 1
- 8 citationsMonophosphoryl lipid A attenuates myocardial stunning in dogs: role of ATP-sensitive potassium channels.Gary T. Elliott, David A. Mei, Garrett J. Gross> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology. 1998 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New LondonNew London, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: