Are you Dr. Merten?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3949 Browning Pl
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 787-8221Fax(919) 789-4461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Merten, MD is a board certified radiologist in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1971 - 1972
- UCSFResidency, Radiology, 1968 - 1971
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1957 - 1959
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Pediatrics, 1956 - 1957
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsLocalized Pulmonary Interstitial Emphysema: Treatment by Bronchial OcclusionDavid A. Auerbach, Lillian R. Blackmon, Howard C. Filston, David F. Merten, Donald R. Kirks> ;American Journal of Perinatology. 2008 Mar 4
- 124 citationsA Population-Based Comparison of Clinical and Outcome Characteristics of Young Children With Serious Inflicted and Noninflicted Traumatic Brain InjuryHeather T. Keenan, Desmond K. Runyan, Stephen W. Marshall, Mary Alice Nocera, David F. Merten> ;Pediatrics. 2004 Sep 1
- 277 citationsA population-based study of inflicted traumatic brain injury in young children.Heather T. Keenan, Desmond K. Runyan, Stephen W. Marshall, Mary Alice Nocera, David F. Merten, Sara H. Sinal> ;JAMA. 2003 Aug 6
- Join now to see all