Dr. Moikeha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4401 Booth Calloway Rd
North Richland Hills, TX 76180Phone(817) 255-1801Fax(817) 255-1963
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Moikeha is an emergency medicine physician in North Richland Hills, TX and is affiliated with Medical City North Hills. He received his medical degree from University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine and has been in practice 24 years. He is experienced in infection-induced thrombocytopenia, gallium scintigraphy for infection/inflammation, incision site infection, interventional neuroradiology / endovascular neurosurgery, and cerebrovascular disease.
Education & Training
- Akron General Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- University of HawaiiClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Medical City North HillsNorth Richland Hills, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: