Dr. Molho is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeA Einstein Coll of Med of Yeshiva Univ
Bronx, NY 10451
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Parental understanding of intoeing gait - A preliminary study.Jacob F. Schulz, David A. Molho, Stephen M. Sylvia, Yungtai Lo, Jaime A. Gomez, Christine M. Moloney, Regina Hanstein, Eric D. Fornari> ;Foot. 2019 Jun 28
- 2 citationsEmergency room closed reduction versus in situ splinting in the treatment of paediatric supracondylar humerus fractures.Stephen M. Sylvia, Kathleen Maguire, David A. Molho, B J Levens, M E Jr Stone, Regina Hanstein, Jacob F. Schulz, Eric D. Fornari> ;Journal of Children's Orthopaedics. 2019 Jun 1
- 9 citationsThe Grapefruit: An Alternative Arthroscopic Tool Skill PlatformDavid A. Molho, Stephen M. Sylvia, Daniel L. Schwartz, Sara L. Merwin, I. Martin Levy> ;Arthroscopy. 2017 Aug 1
- Digital Learning in 2021: An Orthopaedic Chief Resident’s PerspectiveSeptember 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: