Are you Dr. Nardone?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3710 Sw Us Veterans Rd
Portland, OR 97239Phone+1 503-220-8262
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Nardone, MD is an internist in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. He is affiliated with VA Portland Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1970
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1975 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEstimating the Attributable Cost of Physician Burnout in the United StatesDonald E. Girard, David A. Nardone, David H. Hickam, Timothy Goldfarb> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2019 Oct 15
- Stroke Rate Variation and Anticoagulation Benefit in Atrial Fibrillation.Nardone, D. A.> ;Annals of internal medicine. 2019 Jun 4
- The Racist PatientDavid A. Nardone> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2013 Aug 6
- Join now to see all
- Readers and Tweeters: On Seniors Packing Heat and When They Should Pack It InJuly 30th, 2018
- VA Portland Healthcare SystemPortland, Oregon