Dr. O'Dell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3804 Highway 377 S
Brownwood, TX 76801Phone(325) 643-5167Fax(325) 641-1856
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1974 - 1977
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1973 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAvoiding medical negligence claims. A former plaintiffs' attorney and physician explains why practicing defensive medicine doesn't work--and tells you what does.David M. O'Dell> ;Medical economics. 2011 Jan 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: