Are you Dr. Olson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Willmar Ave Sw
Willmar, MN 56201Phone(320) 231-5000Fax(320) 231-5067
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Olson, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Willmar, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Florida, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Rice Memorial Hospital and St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Anesthesiology, 1985 - 1989
- University of South Dakota School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- MN State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- IA State Medical License 1985 - 1989
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Encapsulated recyclable porous materials: an effective moisture-triggered fragrance release system.Vaughn, J.,Wu, H.,Efremovska, B.,Olson, D. H.,Mattai, J.,Ortiz, C.,Puchalski, A.,Li, J.,Pan, L.> ;Chem. Commun. (Camb.). 2013 Jun 28
- Commensurate Adsorption of Hydrocarbons and Alcohols in Microporous Metal Organic Frameworks.Wu, H., Gong, Q., Olson, D.H., Li, J.> ;Chem Rev. 2012 Feb 8
- FACES IV and the Circumplex Model: validation study.Olson D> ;J Marital Fam Ther. 2011-01-01
- Join now to see all
- Practicing the Art of Medicine: Dr. David Olson RetiresMarch 25th, 2017