Are you Dr. Peters?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office899 Poplar Church Rd
Camp Hill, PA 17011Phone(717) 763-0430Fax(717) 763-9854
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Peters, DO is a gastroenterologist in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center and Geisinger Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1996 - 1999
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Synchronous proximal polyps and cancer in patients with polyps detected at sigmoidoscopy: results of a single, rural-based sigmoidoscopy clinic.Thomas J. McGarrity, Ahsan M. Bhatti, David J. Peters, Laurie P. Peiffer, Arvind Kumar, Nicholas Inverso> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2002 Feb 1
- Herpes simplex-induced fulminant hepatitis in adults: a call for empiric therapy.David J. Peters, Wallace H. Greene, Francesca Ruggiero, Thomas J. McGarrity> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2000 Dec 1
- Outcome of patients with chronic abdominal pain referred to chronic pain clinic.McGarrity, T. J., Peters, D. J., Thompson, C., McGarrity, S. J.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 2000 Jul
- Join now to see all