Dr. Pflaum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75-59 263rd St
Glen Oaks, NY 11004
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHealth Literacy Among a Formerly Incarcerated Population Using Data from the Transitions Clinic Network.Kristie B. Hadden, Lisa Puglisi, Latrina Y. Prince, Jenerius A. Aminawung, Shira Shavit, David Pflaum, Joe Calderon, Emily A. Wang, Nickolas Zaller> ;Journal of Urban Health-bulletin of The New York Academy of Medicine. 2018 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: