Are you Dr. Phillips?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 86 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office249 Mack Bayou Loop
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459Phone(850) 608-6288Fax(850) 608-6236
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Phillips, MD is a pulmonologist in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Alabama, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola, and Baptist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- LA State Medical License 1993 - 1993
- KY State Medical License 1993 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsA Case Study and National Database Report of Progressive Systemic Sclerosis and Associated ConditionsDavid E. Phillips, Barbara Phillips, David M. Mannino> ;Journal of Womens Health. 1998 Nov 1
- 2 citationsHeparin-Induced Thrombotic ThrombocytopeniaDavid E. Phillips, D. Keith Payne, Glenn M. Mills> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 1994 Jan 1
- Down''s syndrome with lingual tonsil hypertrophy producing sleep apnoea.Phillips, D. E., Rogers, J. H.> ;J Laryngol Otol. 1988 Nov
- Join now to see all