Dr. Piatok is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office914 TOWN Ctr
New Britain, PA 18901Phone+1 215-997-3220Fax+1 215-230-3458
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1995 - 1996
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1992 - 1993
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- The sellar/parasellar endocrinopathies: A brief clinical overviewDoris G. Bartuska, David S. Kleinman, Kurt S. Kodroff, David J. Piatok> ;Seminars in Ultrasound Ct and Mri. 1993 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: