Are you Dr. Pilati?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office160 Macgregor Pines Dr
Cary, NC 27511Phone(919) 234-4468Fax(919) 313-1276
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Pilati, MD is a general surgeon in Cary, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. He is affiliated with Duke Raleigh Hospital, UNC REX Health Care, and WakeMed Cary Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, General Surgery, 1997 - 2004
- University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical SciencesClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Comparative Analysis of the Single Anastomosis Duodenal-Ileal Bypass with Sleeve Gastrectomy (SADI-S) to Established Bariatric Procedures: An Assessment of Two-Year Postoperative Data Illustrating Weight Loss, Diabetes Mellitus, and Nutritional Status in a Single US CenterOctober 19th, 2019