Dr. Pochatko is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8750 Transit Rd
East Amherst, NY 14051Phone(716) 636-1470Fax(716) 636-1423
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1989 - 1993
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 - 1989
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsAnatomic structures at risk: combined subtalar and ankle arthrodesis with a retrograde intramedullary rod.David J. Pochatko, Judith W. Smith, Ruth Ann Phillips, Bobby D. Prince, Mark R. Hedrick> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1995 Sep 1
- 97 citationsRetrograde Intramedullary Nailing for Ankle ArthrodesisThomas J. Moore, Robert Prince, David J. Pochatko, Judith W. Smith, Samuel Fleming> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1995 Jul 1
- 56 citationsDistal chevron osteotomy with lateral release for treatment of hallux valgus deformity.David J. Pochatko, Frank J. Schlehr, Mark D. Murphey, James J. Hamilton> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1994 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: