Dr. Portier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94102Phone+1 415-531-9047Fax+1 415-369-1240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Anti-thymocyte globulin for conditioning in matched unrelated donor hematopoietic cell transplantation provides comparable outcomes to matched related donor recipients.Portier, D. A.,Sabo, R. T.,Roberts, C. H.,Fletcher, D. S.,Meier, J.,Clark, W. B.,Neale, M. C.,Manjili, M. H.,McCarty, J. M.,Chung, H. M.,Toor, A. A.> ;Bone Marrow Transplant.. 2012 May 15
- [Post-transplantation of Hodgkin''s disease. Clinico-pathologic study of 3 cases].Moreau, A., Dantal, J., Heymann, M. F., Gaillard, F., Dubigeon, P., Portier, D., Moreau, P., Milpied, N., Laboisse, C.> ;Ann Pathol. 1996
- [Heart-lung transplantation and cystic fibrosis. Indications and results].Haloun, A., Despins, P., Horeau, D., Threilhaud, M., Portier, D., De Lajartre, A. Y., Jegou, B., Al Habach, O., Train, M., Duveau, D., Caillon, J., Michaud, J. L.> ;Arch Pediatr. 1996 May
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: