Are you Dr. Preston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office149 North St
Waterville, ME 04901Phone+1 207-873-1098Fax+1 207-861-5461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Preston, MD is a board certified internist in Waterville, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 93 citationsIncreased recognition of Powassan encephalitis in the United States, 1999-2005.Steven R. Hinten, Geoffrey A. Beckett, Kathleen F. Gensheimer, Elizabeth Pritchard, Thomas M. Courtney, Stephen D. Sears, John M. Woytowicz, David G. Preston, Robert P...> ;Vector-borne and Zoonotic Diseases. 2008 Dec 15
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine