Are you Dr. Ratto?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 W Huntington Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007Phone+1 626-731-3721Fax+1 626-574-3767
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Ratto, MD is a pulmonologist in Arcadia, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Huntington Hospital, and Beverly Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:LA Area Castle Connolly, 2013
- Top Doctors:Southern California Castle Connolly, 2012
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsMRI findings in pulmonary sarcoidosis.Daniel A. Craig, Patrick M. Colletti, David Ratto, Jay Gordonson, Janak K. Raval, Om P. Sharma> ;Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1988 Sep 1
- 89 citationsAre intravenous corticosteroids required in status asthmaticusDavid Ratto, Carlos Alfaro, Jeff Sipsey, M. Michael Glovsky, Om P. Sharma> ;JAMA. 1988 Jul 22
- 4 citationsChronic berylliosis. Demonstration by gallium-67 imaging and magnetic resonance imaging.Mark W. Deseran, Patrick M. Colletti, David Ratto, Aziz N. Ansari, Michael E. Siegel> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1988 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Beverly HospitalMontebello, California
- Huntington HospitalPasadena, California
- Methodist Hospital of Southern CaliforniaArcadia, California
- USC Verdugo Hills HospitalGlendale, California