Dr. Reid is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeIndian Rocks Rd
Land O Lakes, FL 34638Phone(260) 482-4440
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2020
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 2018
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Hydrophobic High Surface Area Zeolites Derived from Fly Ash for Oil Spill Remediation.Sakthivel, T.,Reid, D. L.,Goldstein, I.,Hench, L.,Seal, S.> ;Environ. Sci. Technol.. 2013 Jun 4
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: