Dr. Renton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office181 Taylor Ave
Tower Ste 1102
Columbus, OH 43203Phone+1 614-293-3230Fax+1 614-257-2291
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Renton is a general surgeon in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, and Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and has been in practice 16 years. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery and is experienced in hernias, umbilical hernia, minimally invasive surgery, ventral hernia, and incisional hernia.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery in Treating Patients With Colorectal Disease Start of enrollment: 2010 May 01
Publications & Presentations
- Robotic eTEP versus IPOM evaluation: the REVEAL multicenter randomized clinical trial.Clayton C Petro, Katherine C Montelione, Samuel J Zolin, David B Renton, Jonathan P Yunis, Michael P Meara, Adele Costanzo, Kayla Diaz, Kristen McKenzie, Melanie Wilbe...> ;Surgical endoscopy. 2022 Nov 2
- Interferon gamma mediates the reduction of adipose tissue regulatory T cells in human obesity.David Bradley, Alan J Smith, Alecia Blaszczak, Dharti Shantaram, Stephen M Bergin, Anahita Jalilvand, Valerie Wright, Kathleen L Wyne, Revati S Dewal, Lisa A Baer, Kat...> ;Nature communications. 2022 Sep 24
- Near-Peer Teaching in Conjunction with Flipped Classroom to Teach First-Year Medical Students Basic Surgical Skills.Emily L Lu, Micah K Harris, Thomas Z Gao, Logan Good, Daniel P Harris, David Renton> ;Medical science educator. 2022 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
- Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical CenterChillicothe, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: