Dr. Rogers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1155 W. Parkview St.
Bolivar, MO 65613Phone(417) 777-2663Fax(417) 777-2666
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- Naval Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citationsFamilial Mediterranean fever in Armenians: autosomal recessive inheritance with high gene frequency.David B. Rogers, M. Shohat, Gloria M. Petersen, Joan Bickal, Jane E Congleton, Arthur D. Schwabe, Jerome I. Rotter> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. 1989 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: