Dr. Rubin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office255 Lafayette Ave
Good Samaritan Hospital
Suffern, NY 10901Phone+1 845-368-5179Fax+1 201-661-7297
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1990 - 1994
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- MA State Medical License 1993 - 2006
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- PreciseDx Raises $10.75 Million Series a Preferred from Healthcare Industry Leaders to Commercialize Cancer Risk Stratification Services to Support Better Patient Insights and OutcomesJanuary 13th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: