Dr. Ruoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4361 Talbot Rd S
Renton, WA 98055Phone+1 425-226-1180Fax+1 425-235-0695
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Valleywise HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1983 - 1987
- Creighton University School of Medicine/Maricopa Medical Center (Phoenix)Residency, Surgery, 1982 - 1983
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1987 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 97 citationsRevision of failed total hip arthroplasties with uncemented porous-coated anatomic components.Anthony K. Hedley, Thomas A. Gruen, David P. Ruoff> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1988 Oct 1
- Mode of transformation of [1-15N]5-hydroxybenzimidazole and [1-15N]5-hydroxy-6-methylbenzimidazole into the 5,6-dimethylbenzimidazole moiety of vitamin B12.Schulze, B., Ruoff, D., Volger, B., Renz, P.> ;Biol Chem Hoppe-Seyler. 1994 Nov
- UW Medicine/Valley Medical CenterRenton, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: