Dr. Savitzky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office311 Doric Ave
Cranston, RI 02680Phone(401) 784-3600Fax(401) 784-3636
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1985 - 1987
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1985
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2015
- RI State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Emma Pendleton Bradley HospitalRiverside, Rhode Island
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: