Dr. Schall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3035 Demers Ave
Grand Forks, ND 58201Phone+1 701-746-7521Fax+1 701-795-2553
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Schall is an orthopedic surgeon in Grand Forks, ND and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Altru Health System and Fargo Veterans Affairs Health Care System. He received his medical degree from University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in hip and knee surgery and total joint replacement.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- WY State Medical License 1994 - 1994
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification SuiteMed EMR, Fox Meadows Software, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 50 citationsTotal Hip Arthroplasty in Patients With Renal Failure: A Comparison Between Transplant and Dialysis PatientsM Wade Shrader, David M Schall, Javad Parvizi, James T. McCarthy, David G. Lewallen> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2006 Apr 1
- 2 citationsEffect of magnetic therapy on selected physical performances.David M. Schall, Jimmy H. Ishee, Larry W. Titlow> ;Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2003 May 1
- 25 citationsOutcome of uncemented hip arthroplasty components in patients with Paget's disease.Javad Parvizi, David M Schall, David G. Lewallen, Franklin H. Sim> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2002 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: