Dr. Sestak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1906 Tamarack Rd
Newark, OH 43055Phone+1 740-522-0222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OhioHealth/Doctors HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1990 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Electron cyclotron-electron Bernstein wave emission diagnostics for the COMPASS tokamak.Zajac, J., Preinhaelter, J., Urban, J., Zacek, F., Sestak, D., Nanobashvili, S.> ;Rev Sci Instrum. 2010 Oct
- Progress of development of Thomson scattering diagnostic system on COMPASS.Bilkova, P., Melich, R., Aftanas, M., Böhm, P., Sestak, D., Jares, D., Weinzettl, V., Stöckel, J., Hron, M., Panek, R., Scannell, R., Walsh, M. J.> ;Rev Sci Instrum. 2010 Oct
- Laser system for high resolution Thomson scattering diagnostics on the COMPASS tokamak.Bohm, P., Sestak, D., Bilkova, P., Aftanas, M., Weinzettl, V., Hron, M., Panek, R., Baillon, L., Dunstan, M. R., Naylor, G., Walsh, M. J.> ;Rev Sci Instrum. 2010 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: