Are you Dr. Shaeffer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2316 E Meyer Blvd
Radiation Oncology Dept
Kansas City, MO 64132Phone+1 816-276-4161Fax+1 816-276-3810
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Shaeffer, MD is a radiation oncologist in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Kansas. He is affiliated with Research Medical Center, Kansas City Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and AdventHealth Shawnee Mission.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2001 - 2005
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsAdjuvant Radiotherapy in Endometrial CarcinomaDavid T. Shaeffer, Marcus E. Randall> ;Oncologist. 2005 Sep 1
- Liberty HospitalLiberty, Missouri
- North Kansas City HospitalKansas City, Missouri
- Research Medical CenterKansas City, Missouri
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs Medical CenterKansas City, Missouri
- AdventHealth Shawnee MissionOverland Park, Kansas
- Menorah Medical CenterLeawood, Kansas
- Providence Medical CenterKansas City, Kansas