Dr. Siegel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone(941) 426-0632Fax(941) 426-0641
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1985 - 1988
- Prisma HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 2015
- FL State Medical License 1981 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 2012
- SC State Medical License 1979 - 1981
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Barriers to and strategies for effective blood pressure control.Siegel, D.> ;Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2007 Feb 27
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: