Dr. Simons is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Lancaster, PA 17601Phone(717) 627-7246
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Simons is an anesthesiologist in Lititz, PA. He received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 35 years. He specializes in pain medicine.
Education & Training
- Mercy Suburban HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1982 - 1985
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2018 - 2023
- PA State License 1983 - 2022
- AOA Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Member, UPMC Lititz Hospital OR Committee 2002 - Present
- Member, ACGME RRC- Anesthesiology 2016 - 2019
- President, Medical Executive Committee 1992 - 2019
- Member, Graduate Medical Education Committee-UPMC Lititz
- American Osteopathic College of AnesthesiologistsFellow
- Lancaster City and County Medical SocietyBoard Member
- UPMC Lititz HospitalBoard Member
- American Society of AnesthesiologistsMember
- PA Society of AnesthesiologistsMember
- PA Medical SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: