Dr. Sosnowik is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office70-10 Austin Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375Phone(718) 830-9500Fax(718) 793-8407
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr1988
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsUnusual anodic migrating isoamylase differentiates selected malignant from nonmalignant ascites.Daniel S. Kosches, David Sosnowik, Sarolta Lendvai, Simmy Bank> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 1989 Feb 1
- 31 citationsAortoesophageal fistula: early and late endoscopic features.D Sosnowik, R Greenberg, Simmy Bank, L M Graver> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 1988 Dec 1
- Long Island Jewish Medical CenterNew Hyde Park, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: