Are you Dr. Stangland?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17 S Western Ave
Tonasket, WA 98855Phone+1 509-486-2174
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Stangland, MD is a family physician in Tonasket, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with North Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Spokane Teaching Health Center/Sacred Heart Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- Deaconess Medical Center (Spokane)Internship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1977 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Diagnosing preeclampsia in late pregnancy.Stangland, D. G.> ;West J Med. 1981 Nov
- North Valley HospitalTonasket, Washington