Dr. Strong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeFourstrong MD PA
1440 Coral Ridge Dr. Ste 321
Coral Springs, FL 33071Phone+1 954-589-8435Fax+1 954-800-7856
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ascension St John HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Successful use of sirolimus-eluting stents for treatment of ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction caused by left main coronary artery occlusion.Bush, H.S., Strong, D.E., Novaro, G.M.> ;Tex Heart Inst J. 2005
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: