Dr. Suh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25495 Medical Center Dr
Murrieta, CA 92562Phone(951) 256-8191Fax(951) 256-8190
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, General Surgery, 1992 - 2000
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsInhibition of Neovascularization to Simultaneously Ameliorate Graft-vs-Host Disease and Decrease Tumor GrowthOlaf Penack, Erik Henke, David Suh, Christopher G. King, Odette M. Smith, Il-Kang Na, Amanda M. Holland, Arnab Ghosh, Sydney X. Lu, Robert R. Jenq, Chen Liu, George F....> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2010 Jun 16
- Luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone enhances T cell recovery following allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.Goldberg, G.L., King, C.G., Nejat, R.A., Suh, D.Y., Smith, O.M., Bretz, J.C., Samstein, R.M., Dudakov, J.A., Chidgey, A.P., Chen-Kiang, S., Boyd, R.L., van den Brink, ...> ;J Immunol. 2009-05-01
- 182 citationsIL-17 Contributes to CD4-Mediated Graft-Versus-Host DiseaseDavid Y Suh, Jeremy Grubin, Marcel R M van den Brink> ;Blood. 2009 Jan 22
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: