Dr. Svahn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Atwell Rd
Cooperstown, NY 13326Phone+1 607-547-3293
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1965
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsOne year, and counting, after publication of our ACS "Code of Professional Conduct".Linda Barry, Patrice Gabler Blair, Ellen M. Cosgrove, Richard L. Cruess, Sylvia R. Cruess, A. Brent Eastman, P. Jeffrey Fabri, Thomas D. Kirksey, Kathleen R. Liscum, R...> ;Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2004 Nov 1
- 9 citationsRenal Functional Recovery 47 Days after Renal Artery OcclusionAllan G. Ramsay, Vivette D. D'Agati, Patrick A. Dietz, David S. Svahn, Conrad L. Pirani> ;American Journal of Nephrology. 1983 Jul 1
- Similarity of drug names.David S. Svahn> ;JAMA. 1978 Nov 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: