Dr. Teegarden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeP.O. BOX 80
Papaikou, HI 96781
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Teegarden is an emergency medicine physician in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Saint James School of Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. He is experienced in rural health, emergency medicine, emergency medical services, wilderness medicine, and family practice.
Education & Training
- Saint James School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2003 - 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citations1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D inhibits de novo fatty acid synthesis and lipid accumulation in metastatic breast cancer cells through down-regulation of pyruvate carboxylaseTomasz Wilmanski, Kimberly Buhman, Shawn S. Donkin, John R. Burgess, Dorothy Teegarden> ;The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry. 2017 Feb 1
- 18 citations1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D inhibits glutamine metabolism in Harvey-ras transformed MCF10A human breast epithelial cell.Xuanzhu Zhou, Wei Zheng, G. A. Nagana Gowda, Daniel Raftery, Shawn S. Donkin, Brian J. Bequette, Dorothy Teegarden> ;The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 2016 Oct 1
- 4 citationsMaternal high fructose and low protein consumption during pregnancy and lactation share some but not all effects on early-life growth and metabolic programming of rat ...Emily J. Arentson-Lantz, Mi Zou, Dorothy Teegarden, Kimberly K. Buhman, Shawn S. Donkin> ;Nutrition Research. 2016 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- International Association of Flight and Critical Care ParamedicsMember
- Jackson Park Hospital and Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: