Are you Dr. Tenenberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office79 Scripps Dr
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone(916) 921-1300Fax(916) 921-1095
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Tenenberg, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Alaska, and Alabama. He is affiliated with Banner Casa Grande Medical Center and Wickenburg Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Radiology, 1969 - 1972
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- UCSFClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all